If you change your mind you can cancel your order for a refund as long as you contact us within 24 hours (this is why your order will be on hold and will not be dispatched within the first 24 hours). After this cooling off period (i.e. 24 hours) all orders are a firm sale and any cancellations can only be made for a store credit. Cancellations cannot be processed once the items have left our Distribution Centre.
To cancel your order please contact Matrix Bookshop Support Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can return the purchased item/s without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). THE RETURNING ITEM MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS SOLD (if sold as sealed product, the seal must not be broken in order to return, etc).
- Before you return your item/s, you MUST contact us first to make a return request. You can contact us via email email@example.com or by calling us on 1300 008 008.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your return request, by following the instructions we send you.
- We will refund the price of the item (not including any shipping costs) no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you in the form of store credit. The store credit will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue and you must contact Matrix Bookshop Support Team to redeem the store credit.
- If the returned item is not in the same condition as sold, the item will be sent back to you without a refund. You may also be charged for the additional shipping costs.